Feels like a long time since I wrote something here. The last two poems posted were initially written as sms poetry by myself out of genuine boredom.... As they turned out to be not so bad, I posted them here as well. Eventually someone or the other may comment on my blog, if not to praise, at least to abuse. I hope at least they would take it onto themselves to name the poems I post here.
This year didn't start that well I guess. Could be better in the coming months. Well there is not point in sitting idle and waiting for time to change. Time will change for sure as it is designed to do so. What the hell makes you think it will change in your favor? It is action we ought to place our bets on than faith or good hope, not that they are not important but anything gained out of faith and good hope alone without action would be probably labelled as luck or fluke. The recognition for the effort behind it, that makes you deserve this gain would be there only if there is action along with the right amount of faith in your action and the good hope for the result. I am writing this post - thats action, and I have the faith that what I intend to communicate would be understood. The good hope lies in the probability that you will ponder over this thought, maybe agree or disagree and correct me as well. This is the happy ending. On the other hand, the action will remain. If my faith is wrong, you may consider this as a continuation of "the author is not stable" and move on and good hope alone has nothing much to do. This scenario still has action to it. Now consider a part where there is no action, only faith and hope. I dont see that going anywhere.
Faith and good hope are needed for sure but in smaller quantities. They are the salt and pepper on a half fried egg - sunny side up. Its action that should take center stage. So my friends, put on your your combat attire, recheck your arms and ammunition and here you go.... Start, Camera.... Action....!!!
This year didn't start that well I guess. Could be better in the coming months. Well there is not point in sitting idle and waiting for time to change. Time will change for sure as it is designed to do so. What the hell makes you think it will change in your favor? It is action we ought to place our bets on than faith or good hope, not that they are not important but anything gained out of faith and good hope alone without action would be probably labelled as luck or fluke. The recognition for the effort behind it, that makes you deserve this gain would be there only if there is action along with the right amount of faith in your action and the good hope for the result. I am writing this post - thats action, and I have the faith that what I intend to communicate would be understood. The good hope lies in the probability that you will ponder over this thought, maybe agree or disagree and correct me as well. This is the happy ending. On the other hand, the action will remain. If my faith is wrong, you may consider this as a continuation of "the author is not stable" and move on and good hope alone has nothing much to do. This scenario still has action to it. Now consider a part where there is no action, only faith and hope. I dont see that going anywhere.
Faith and good hope are needed for sure but in smaller quantities. They are the salt and pepper on a half fried egg - sunny side up. Its action that should take center stage. So my friends, put on your your combat attire, recheck your arms and ammunition and here you go.... Start, Camera.... Action....!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment