About Me

My photo
Cochin, Kerala, India
send in your feedback to - rajit.rangan@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ordinary Single Male

Ordinary Single Male


It just happened to be just ‘nother day until
I noticed her smiling at me
Then the world around me came to a stand still
Was this true? Could it be?

She then came to be so very close to me
and whispered “follow me”.
I obliged, just like a worker bee
As she led the way before me.

The daylight faded, I had lost all the sense of time
Thinking of nothing else.
Known I had not, that she was cunning, a temptress...
And had put me under her spells.

She then stopped, but she still had her back to me
I could hear my own breath.
When she turned, it was no pretty face lovely
She had the eerie stench of death.

Her eyes were bloodshot and with teeth like a canine
She laughed at my fear.
Then I knew that this was all a plot, a crime design
It was now so very clear.

 She then clutched me and her nails, they just sank in me
And i writhed so bad in pain.
She bit me hard on my neck with her long canines
And my blood, she got to drain.

She then pushed me back on the ground again
Spat my own blood on my face.
I was weak, I was wounded and in a lot of pain
But of life, there was some trace.

She changed back again, As i lay there and looked at her
She was now herself again.
Now who could tell what she was really inside?
Was she even sane?

To this day I dont know why she had let me go
Dont know why I was spared.
I dont need a cause, a reason to show
Dont think I ever cared.

Though I’ll live to see the dawn and tell the tale
I’ve been scarred for life.
This is the story of an ordinary single male.
Dont need no girlfriend or wife.

3 comments:

  1. haaah good one bro ;) I like the concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalakki....it was really fun to read..and its good to c that u have come out of ur shell,started to experience,understand n accept things....in short,u have become a human...lol....
    cheers !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat to say.. gud... nice.. better.. best...funny...awesome... keep going bro.. u r best...

    ReplyDelete