Hello, my dear readers. Wish you the very best that this festive season has to offer. Well, all the more reason to rejoice, coz guess the Mayans got it wrong. The world didn't end. Maybe, we are on a grace period. Who knows. All this time we thought the mayans did, and seems thats no longer firm ground. Damn you, ancient people. Couldn't even get that right. No wonder evolution made you into us. Why the hell were we still counting on them in the first place?
Nope I'm not high, just thinking out loud. I'm amazed to realize that I've been a blogger for two years now. Well, I hardly written for more than two weeks, but whatever! Its good to know that I have reached yet another milestone.
This is a great time every year. Year ending, holidays, shopping, get together's, great food, sound sleep, texting over the phone, and so on....
Hope the Christmas spirit carries on throughout the new year. May the celebrations continue...!!
Nope I'm not high, just thinking out loud. I'm amazed to realize that I've been a blogger for two years now. Well, I hardly written for more than two weeks, but whatever! Its good to know that I have reached yet another milestone.
This is a great time every year. Year ending, holidays, shopping, get together's, great food, sound sleep, texting over the phone, and so on....
Hope the Christmas spirit carries on throughout the new year. May the celebrations continue...!!
No comments:
Post a Comment