About Me

My photo
Cochin, Kerala, India
send in your feedback to - rajit.rangan@gmail.com

Sunday, March 13, 2011

instant poetry again


I find myself in constant contemplation
Seeking motive, seeking direction
The crossroads of life, at this busy intersection
Where do I go? To what destination?
I have to do all over again, some major self introspection
Should overcome my fear, boundaries and limitation
Trial and error and error correction
but nowhere near a clear definition.
Perfection, absolution and salvation
Are just each ones separate perception.
Life, death and re-incarnation
Like different stages in an assembly line production
Creation, preservation and destruction
A flow of events, maybe to maintain evolution
This insane search for answers, a mere humiliation
No worth harnessed, not even a fraction
At least of the questions I have recognition
Not helping, but adding to my utter confusion.
To whom do I owe answers? Under what obligation?
Can’t find any answers, just question after question.
When did all this start, I have no recollection
Guess it is now part of my disposition…

No comments:

Post a Comment